Humanity and all it's mistakes with excuses to last a lifetimesome sort of reasoning behind the unnecessary "little white lie"
bleeding emotion which only exists inside of me..
strangers wishing they could see what I see but...
if they saw what I saw they'd climb over the tallest wall..
in attempts to escape.
inhale dreams, exhale reality...
Faith riding on the only stream of blood that never exits my body.
I can hear you calling and with the little desire I hold to save you,
I save me instead.
Call me selfish or call me Yvette.
Call me human then come lie in my bed.
With sensual touches and slick words come get in my head.
Love found
love lost
hate created
lines crossed
smiles forced
tears shed
long tongue....great head.
fresh gear...
silly bitch
niggas flock...then disappear.
pregnant child
lives changed
soul bruised
mind deranged
lies told
hands shook
decisions made
lives took
second divorce
heart broken
love letters
small token
resting on what you thought you knew.
eyes remain open and confusion does too.
answers racing past which one do you grab?
placing your broken heart in a science lab.
fix me, fuck me, free me, then flee.
i'll come for you once i'm done with me.
-SydniMichael
3 comments:
I love it...
"Call me human then come lie in my bed.
With sensual touches and slick words come get in my head."
niiiiice
resting on what you thought you knew.
eyes remain open and confusion does too.
answers racing past which one do you grab?
placing your broken heart in a science lab.
fix me, fuck me, free me, then flee.
i'll come for you once i'm done with me.
wow...
Post a Comment