If i had, had my baby....she woulda been a month about now...well....something around that....:( ..mmmmm....*reflecting on '08'* I wonder what my life would be like?? where would I be living? the baby father and I would probably be at each other's throats right now. hahhaha!...sorry.. it's not funny to anyone else who's reading..i guess cause u dont know us...he and I. aww... i miss him :( it's beautiful when u can step away from a relationship and still keep a good friendship. that's commendably mature for both parties...in my opinion. especially since i should have cursed his ass out all the times the nigga tried to play me...lol...okay...no male bashing sorry..im just rambling....like usual...sleepy eyes and thick thies....red toes...no foes....all friends...few years hand me a benz... no fuck it i'll get it myself...fuck a nigga and an elf...put my mug back on the shelf....and watch me watch for myself....drift away..another day...sex for love a dream away....reality shmality play the game... not for glitz not for fame... what's love when there is no pain? what's sunshine when there is no rain? missing his touch......
This blue octupus cartoon is some bullshit lol....
-SydniMichael
2 comments:
yo Oswald is the Biz, my katey kate will kill you for dissin' the ozzy oz! hahahha
No but man Syd! Every time that i read your blog girl,I feel the same way! It's like, your words take me places that I have been before for sure! and If not that, they take me places that I still stand.
And I mean that from the deepest, sincerest part of my heart dude! I'm a passionate person. You are a passionate person. You love the idea of love. But we go a bit deeper than that. I used to write when I was 17, 18, etc. and though still younger than you.. I see myself between the ages of 17 and NOW in everything that you write. It's nuts. I added you on FB purely on some physical shit. like, maaaaaaaaaaaine! this Syd chick is kinda cuuute. hahah (i got all that from your default) but Uh, I read your blog and check in on FB from time to time because. Our minds, emotions and pains and happiness are very similiar. I dig it, it's comforting.
OLder, wiser, and smaller? you are hilarious!
You are .. Cute face, Beautiful Mind, Beautiful body and ...I'm listening! because I know that you go deeper than even what you type.
yo Oswald is the Biz, my katey kate would give you the illest look for dissin' the ozzy oz! hahahha
No but man Syd! Every time that i read your blog I feel the same way! It's like, your words take me places that I have been before for sure! and If not that, they take me places that I still stand.
And I mean that from the deepest, sincerest part of my heart dude! I'm a passionate person. You are a passionate person. You love the idea of love. But we go a bit deeper than that. I used to write when I was 17, 18, etc. and though still younger than you.. I see myself between the ages of 17 and NOW in everything that you write. It's nuts! I added you on FB purely on some physical shit. like, maaaaaaaaaaaine! this Syd chick is kinda cuuute. hahah (i got all that from your default) but Uh, I read your blog and check in on FB from time to time because..Our minds, emotions and pains and happiness are very similiar. I dig it, it's comforting.
OLder, wiser, and smaller? you are hilarious!
You are .. Cute face, Beautiful Mind, Beautiful body and ...I'm listening! because I know that you go deeper than even what you type.
...Believing the hype...
Post a Comment