Friday, January 16, 2009

Black Splotches in my VISION

Not much writing lately... just photos... not that anyone cares.
Im just snapping....1 picture says a 1000 words....but...1000 words
isn't enough. I do NOT know. I don't know. FAILURE.... word of the day.
Like when the stoplights aren't working so it just flashes red and you use them
as you would a stop sign.


FAILURE



FAILURE



FAILURE

uhm... yea... like that. but... if I was a failure...or even if you were a failure...
would we still be....here? Mmm... what would be the point of our existence if we already failed at our mission? Something tells me I have time to raise my grades.
You too.


I never talk about our soon to be president. Never had a blog dedicated to him.
Never dedicated my status to him...or his cause....well... once around voting time..
but that's it... that was the only time. No profile pics of him. I mean... i'm not very political.....i don't know all the shimmys and shammys of politics so I don't speak up on it. I was talking to Curtis who's in the military.... and he put me up on some interesting facts. I'm glad I never debated with a John McCain-ean lol. or shall I just say a republican. I would've lost. That's my bad though...my bad for not reading up on what's going on in our country. I watched the debates yea... I read a little yea.... not enough though...not enough to fight for the man who I so desperately desired to win. I'll shout out "Obama!"...and tell you how happy I am that he's our 44th president but.... don't ask me why....well...ask me why but expect an extremely short response. So...with that being said....I think i'll bring myself up to speed... place my head in the newspapers a little more.... research some interviews etc. I can only imagine what some of you are thinking now... "silly girl....doesn't even know what's going on." I said i watched the debates dammit. don't judge me bitch.... im human... and i don't give a fuck. the end.



I wish i would stop making false promises to myself.

that would be nice.


when i'm feeling yucky......a cup of tea and an open window always lift me up.
My happy place.






-SydniMichael


1 comment:

Laina Christine said...

My inspiration! I care about your photos and ur writing is always very captivating. Keep it up Sydni!