Friday, January 9, 2009

Tina, tell her!

Okay.... my day has been made. Mommy and her co-worker/friend Tina, walk in 5:15pm on a Friday evening, TWISTED. When i say twisted, i mean.... TWISTED! Psshh... this is sheer comedy. They come in singing "Don't Stop The Music" by Rihanna....dancing their lowball old asses off. My mom stops mid-dance.."Sydni....don't drink.....and...drive." eyes low as ever. Tina's rocking back and forth describing her bad day and how my mom is such a great supporter for leaving work to take shots with her. This is beautiful. Now i'm sitting here listening to advice on men. "Women don't know how much power they have." mommy says. She's right. We don't know. There's a lot about my mom I can speak on, but one thing she's usually pretty consistent with is her advice on guys. I swear my mom knows the game so well. Sometimes I sit back and listen to her in awe. Kinda like now......


-SydniMichael

No comments: