
Did anyone see the earth today? Breathtaking it was...or..still is.
Emotional sky...so blue...clouds so fluffy... the air crisp and fresh.
I stood at the top of the hill and witnessed a painting in motion
Where was my camera when I needed it?!
Eating greens again cause they're just that yummy.
Last night... or better yet this morning, cause I woke up, fell back asleep and THEN...anyway.....I had a bad dream and I'm wondering... do dreams truly have meaning? The dream I had pertains to what's going on in my life at the moment. Some people say... dreams are subconscious thoughts that make their way at night, others say they're symbolic for something going on in your life. I don't know. I really hope they have no meaning....cause the one I had last night SUCKED! And if God is trying to send me a warning through my dreams... *CAUTION CAUTION* then...dangit.... send me some better signs cause I'm not sure Im ready to accept that....psh..cause that shit was just.....aaaallllll bad. uuugghh.
Kind of contemplating on whether i'm tryna hit this function 2nite or not. I heard the one last night was a little hood....not that there's anything wrong with that..buutt... i don't wanna have to tell some ghetto bird off....alcohol+ghettobirds=tracks missing acryclics popped bamboos lost.
lmao... ima lover...not a fighter...but i will if i've got to. anyway... i was hoping i could spend time with him but... i'm starting to believe that won't be going down. He seems content at home doing whatever it is that he's doing and... that's just fine with me i suppose. Im sure my friends and new friends will enjoy my company if he won't. (im sure i'll hear something about this later. lol)
Last night was cool.... Syd, Ash, Brin.. JOse Cuervo... In and Out... Boss... Sony.... what more could you ask for? well... im sure u can think up some things but...for us that was all we needed. hahaha.
yea... no time to edit..make these all colorful n shit... take em how they are *muah!*
no particular order...obviously
Emotional sky...so blue...clouds so fluffy... the air crisp and fresh.
I stood at the top of the hill and witnessed a painting in motion
Where was my camera when I needed it?!
Eating greens again cause they're just that yummy.
Last night... or better yet this morning, cause I woke up, fell back asleep and THEN...anyway.....I had a bad dream and I'm wondering... do dreams truly have meaning? The dream I had pertains to what's going on in my life at the moment. Some people say... dreams are subconscious thoughts that make their way at night, others say they're symbolic for something going on in your life. I don't know. I really hope they have no meaning....cause the one I had last night SUCKED! And if God is trying to send me a warning through my dreams... *CAUTION CAUTION* then...dangit.... send me some better signs cause I'm not sure Im ready to accept that....psh..cause that shit was just.....aaaallllll bad. uuugghh.
Kind of contemplating on whether i'm tryna hit this function 2nite or not. I heard the one last night was a little hood....not that there's anything wrong with that..buutt... i don't wanna have to tell some ghetto bird off....alcohol+ghettobirds=tracks missing acryclics popped bamboos lost.
lmao... ima lover...not a fighter...but i will if i've got to. anyway... i was hoping i could spend time with him but... i'm starting to believe that won't be going down. He seems content at home doing whatever it is that he's doing and... that's just fine with me i suppose. Im sure my friends and new friends will enjoy my company if he won't. (im sure i'll hear something about this later. lol)
Last night was cool.... Syd, Ash, Brin.. JOse Cuervo... In and Out... Boss... Sony.... what more could you ask for? well... im sure u can think up some things but...for us that was all we needed. hahaha.
yea... no time to edit..make these all colorful n shit... take em how they are *muah!*
no particular order...obviously
and that picture at the top....yea... thats me when it was all done....drunk and sexy... God gavce me permission to feel myself so YES i did put that first hehe ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment