Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love LOVE

lol.... noticed how my last blog was all colorful n shit yea?
i dunno... all the blogs i've been running through always have certain words/phrases/sentences highlighted and it makes them that much more...... hmm.. i'm not going to say interesting... but....captivating. I don't really have time for that though. Now that I look back. I mean I have TIME but i don't have time. I just wanna flow through and let out...not stop to choose which colors go best with which words. No diss to those who do it.... i mean.. i obviously enjoy it... it's just that I won't be doing it.

Sydni in school. ( ...;) just a little color)

oh my.... that's going to be.... different. :( When was the last time my ass actually sat in a classroom? hahaha. I'm excited tho... let me not even front. I'm eager to learn at this point. Plus I so desperately need to perfect this craft. I might as well take a photography class or two.
This time... i'm not being forced to go..which is probably why im so.... compliant to going now.
I mean... my munner and my mom want me to go....BAD....but... I want me to go too....so I guess everything is beautiful for everyone....right? Plus....ever since I got fired.... i've been on bum status....and THAT is probably the UNSEXIEST thing I could be. A girl with LOADS of potential....at home constantly blogging...picture taking....talking on the phone...occasionally "working".... partying...shit..whatever else I can find to pass the time. I mean i'm searching for another job but..... they're not flying in...and i'm picky!... yea that's right.. im not just guna work aannnyywwhherree. the money's gotta be good....and i refuse to do the miserable thing again.
that's why my ass got fired last time.... i was miserable at my place of work..therefore it showed.
WOOOMMMPPP!!!!!! Fuck em' It's time for me to be in school. I'll find me a little nighttime job...that way... i can keep my parttime day job....and....all will be well. So..for anyone who's looking for a little QT with me... you better get it now cause starting Feb.... i'll be a busy girl again. boooy do I miss those days..... the days when I couldn't find a minute to lend. Eeesshh....
Life is looking up again... now the goal is to keep it up. Prayer is in full effect. The only guidance I need is from the man upstairs. NO not church...just prayer lmao.


Did I mention how bomb my ex Michael is? Okay..so... last night... the ice cream craving was at an ALL TIME HIGH! and it's like midnight...and this nigga leaves his home....stops at 7-11 and brings me a nice little pint of Butter Pecan ice cream.... *aaaahhh* boy was I feeling the love. Then we sat on the porch and had a 2 hour conversation about whatever our minds happened to roll through. On top of that... it starts raining. Beautiful.... cool weather.... and the smell of fresh rain ....right in it without getting wet. bomb.



Speaking ooofffff feeling the L O V E!!!

A dude I can gladly call friend now dedicated an entry to me on his blog :D(www.kinglewie.blogspot.com)
I'm sooooo flattered. It felt good getting that message from him on facebook.

"you... have inspired.... me! iWrote about u today.... YEP! U! Check the blog... "
Yea... i was cheesing after checking it out. I'm telling you... one of the BEST feelings is to know someone is feeling you. you know what I mean? It's like.... I obviously want someone to enjoy what I write....cause I promote the shit.... if I didn't care... I'd most likely keep this shit in my own journal. Sooo....for him to shout me out like that and give me the props he did... yea... that was a smile bringer for me. lol. He's one of the few ....hmm... how do I say.... like...magazine like blogs I doooo peep. Like.. lowkey...sorry...but i'm tired of peeping blogs and everyone's posting the same new shoes...the same new songs..the same new this..the same new that...but uhr... his... his is pretty informative...he blogs about underground hip hop...pointing out artist who deserve to be seen... he throws in the latest on fashion ocassionally and fortunately it's not the same kicks you saw on the blog before :) so uhr...basically im saying.... .... uhr.. GO PEEP THAT!!!!



OKay.... two blogs in a row..... im feeling chatty.... lol.
now that i'm not buggin over a broken heart anymore.... I guess my fingers are deciding to let loose the rest of what my brain ponders. hehe. back on my OWN shit.... yeeesssssiiiiiirrrr!


-SydniMichael..... BITCH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yagggggg!!!!!