Wednesday, January 7, 2009

KCUF!

When did I become this girl?! This was NEVER me!! Leave your phone with me.... i'll turn it off... myspace/facebook...no need for us to even be friends. So what the fuck am I doing now? Looking for dirt....and in search...i found it. FUCK ME! Fuck my nosey ass !!! How did I let him turn me into this? Damn him for being such a charming son of a bitch....with that big ass dick and immensely intense kisses. Never felt a kiss quite like that one...or like..those ones..cause New Years..booy was that a mind blower....st. bernadette... i might've fallen in love. but then my eyes caught one thing...which led to another...and another and then BAM!.....i took a step too far and now im falling from the highest cliff....well... not the highest cliff cause the highest cliff is Love and no... i wasnt quite there yet....was I? noo....couldn't be.... right? Ugh.... ugh... uuggghh.... I thought it was my period making me emotional but im off it and yet.... my cheeks are wet... AGAIN! Again...and again...and aggaaaaiinnn...merry go round merry go round toss my heart right on the ground... strap me up and throw me down...with no heart no love is found.
Damn..... i've never wanted someone so bad.....never wanted someTHING so bad. Fuck!!!!
FUCK!............. thats all i can say.... thats it... FUCK!
FUCK YOU!
seriously FUCK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn girlie...u can get through it. if u wanna talk just hit me.